keskiviikko 21. syyskuuta 2011

Pain.

Pain, that creation of Peter Tägtgren, is having some gigs in Finland. And one is here so close I was about to go there.

I saw Pain once before, 2009, and I really liked that show. Now, since the new album is out, and Peter promised the show will be something unseen, I really wanted to go.

My typical luck is that everything I try, goes totally wrong. This time I have to give up and hope I will see Pain later, and tonight I will have a shot, and listen some Pain here at home.

My first Pain album was Dancing With The Dead and that was a blast. Soon I had them all, well, but one, and that I got a week ago. In so many songs I can relate to, and with some hard stuff going on, it has been great to hear Peter scream instead of me. He's had quite hard stuff, and that can be heard, really.

Follow Me is a song that i like a lot too. Because of its pace, lyrics, Anette in it and the video too is so great. Every song tells a story and some parts of everyone's life they perfectly fit.

I really hope the gig is as awesome I imagine it is, and hopefully I can go next time.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti